Saturday 17 November 2018

Bird Guides Article for Hornsea Sea Watch

As usual I'm a little late with the news but a few of my photos have been used in an article submitted to Bird Guides by George Bennett. George asked if he could include some of my photos taken while sea watching off Hornsea on 28 October - he's a friend so of course I said yes.

Here's a link to his article on the Bird Guides website:
https://www.birdguides.com/articles/days-to-remember-east-yorkshire-seawatching-epic/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter071118&eid=593095&_ccCt=DpfdrL4J6JvfBKTQjFGnXJoWfOmciWdkHTeOxSn39LZ1VgVWQsZUwe%7egqpRqXqVn

Each week Bird Guides send a summary email to subscribers/interested parties and I was quite chuffed when I saw my Grey Phalarope photo on the email for the week 7 November 2018:
Grey Phalarope pic

No comments:

Post a Comment