Tuesday 14 May 2024

Apologies

 I am very sorry for not posting an update recently but we are in the middle of moving house. I thought I would take it all in my stride as I did last time (10 years ago) but this time I have found it all a bit much I have to say.

Anyway, here are a few pics I've manged to take on the few days I got out for a restful walk...

4 May - Mute Swan with a weird-shaped neck
5 May - Reed Bunting
5 May Common Carder Bee
5 May Green Carpet moth
5 May - Roe Deer swimming scross the Mere

I've seen this a few times but I managed to get some video this time.

6 May Wren singing
6 May - 11 Curlew in a field towards North Cliff
6 May - Pochard in Bull Hole

8 May - often heard, Seldom Seen Kid - Lesser Whitethroat

9 May - Common Whitethroat singing from tree top as usual
9 May - Common Whitethroat singing from from a fence wire - not usual
9 May - Lapwing adult moving on a male Marsh Harrier

10 May - Speckled Wood near Weatherhill
10 May - Four Pintail mid-Mere
We move on 16 May. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment