Thursday 11 April 2024

End Of An Era

 Since June 2011 when I first started visiting the Mere on a regular basis I have been on a quest to get a decent, unobscurred photo of a Cetti's Warbler.

I've been close on many occasions but none of the images was just what I was after.

Until today.

This morning along the south side I got the one I was after.

Nearly...
come on...
singing too! But not quite out in the open...
Almost...
Yes!
Better!
Best. Got it 👍

I also thought I had video of the bird singing but it turned out the camera operator got it wrong and pressed the right button at the wrong time 😂


So what do I do next? I'm not sure but something will occur to me over the coming days. For now I can rest easy and just enjoy the Cetti's whenever I come across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment