Tuesday 9 May 2023

Heads Up! (short video added)

 Just like number 19 buses, you post an update one day and another one comes along😂

A warm spring day prompted me to do a circuit de la Mere starting off at about 06:00 and finishing around 10:30 with a trip to the hide in and among. Normally only 7 miles but I managed 8 miles today with a few detours.

Reviewing my photos this afternoon I noticed I seemed to have a lot of heads only shots...starting at Decoy hide where I watched an Otter for about 20 mins, and while it never came close it was a great sight never the less.

Otter from Decoy hide

Greylag
Greylag and Lapwing
Lapwing

Brown Hare

I took some video of the Otter as it stayed in view for ages so I had time to try a few things. Given the Otter was swimming as it did I thought it had some prey and was playing with it, as they do, but I never caught sight of anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment